It was yesterday that I watched this movie called ‘Wake Up Sid’, I was late in doing so but better late then never. For those who have not watched it, it’s a movie based on a boy who just completed his studies and lives only on his Dad’s earning, not caring about the future and his goals. Life hits him hard when he is abandoned from his own house and slowly, he discovers his passion, what he is good at and the whole movie is about how he becomes a responsible person and how things fall into places in his life. I mentioned about the movie because there is a scene where he gets his offer letter and meets his dad and gives it to him, Maybe it was just another movie for the two actors and just another scene but for me it reminded me about the day I got my offer letter, that day I was in my room I had received my offer letter through e-mail and without even reading it I just forwarded it with a message to my dad(baba) and even before I could call him to inform him about the mail I had just forwarded him, I got a reply from him saying “Congratulations dear. God bless u”, at that moment everything around me paused for a moment, tears in my eyes, hiding my face from my roommates I somehow managed to come out of it. That was the first time in many years I had done something they could be proud of, being an average child since my childhood I couldn’t give them the happiness of scoring good marks in all the important exams in one’s life.
“The secret of life though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.” -Paulo Coelho in The Alchemist and all of that makes sense when you try hard to make your parents happy and fail every next time but the efforts you put to win that one time is what matters the most. I have always complained about the things my parents decided for me right from what I should wear to what I should study and what I have to become, they never asked me what I really wanted to be but after all this, I would like to say whatever they choose for you is always the best and be grateful to whatever they have done for you, They are the only ones who support you without expecting anything in return. This mere incident of me getting a job and making my parents happy has changed me a lot maybe the work I am going to do there is not that interesting but everything is worth a try.
Little things that makes us and everyone around us happy in life is what keeps us alive. Maybe sometimes you have to go through tough times to realize its importance. I want to thank all those who have guided me, supported me and helped me to become what I am today. If you have reached reading till here that could be because of two things either you are my close friend or you liked the above written thing whatever maybe the reason all that matters to me is to bring that curve on your face and I hope I have done that if not for a long time at least for a second or two.
My Aai Baba:


A new job means a new goal, a new start and a new world. May you enjoy this new segment of your life! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteThank you 🤗
DeleteBhai🙌
ReplyDeleteThank you bhai
DeleteHonest and innocent like always😊
ReplyDeleteMay you create more such occasions where you and your parents feel super proud of you.
Thank you very much adi means a lot.
DeleteAll the best for your future.
ReplyDeleteThank you 🤗
DeleteIt's the best piece of blogger from you. Keep your good work going buddy. ........
ReplyDeleteThank you 😊
DeleteU become so big bro.. So much nicely u expressed ...ur parents r really proud of you. God bless u and all the best for ur future
ReplyDeleteThank you 😊
DeleteYou never stop amazing the people around you. And you are THE BEST as always. All the best.
ReplyDeleteThank you😊
DeleteAll the best bhai
ReplyDeleteThank you😁
DeleteRula diya bhai 😭 aisa kon likta hai.
ReplyDeleteMasth tha👌
Thank you bhai😁
DeleteFirst of all congratulations.☺️and all the best have a huge curve in your up coming days...
ReplyDeleteThe last 5 days really written so well . once again Congo darshan ☺️
Thank you 😊
Delete👌 bro & all the best man!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much
DeleteKadak re Bhai♥️ God bless you with lots of success and Good health...
ReplyDeleteYahi Hai life Bhai bahut achaa Likha...���� Dil Khush kardiya��
Thank you so much bhai
Delete